2011년 1월 18일 화요일

#10 story

                                           Wacky Web Tales


juen young and I decided to try out the newest sport at 이대부속. It's called fast baseball. The object of the game is to kick a(n) fast baseball all the way to the end of the field. Every time you do, the fans yell “!” and you get 160 points. The person with the most points wins.
juen young started and kicked the baseball halfway down the field. What a shot! Then it was my turn. I picked up the baseball, took aim, and missed completely. I felt so good! I tried again, and this time I kicked the baseball all the way to the end of the field. The fans in the stands hollered “!” I won the game!
Now I am the champion of 이대부속! I didn't want juen young to feel badly, so I treated juen young to a trip to vips for a(n) burgers sundae with water on top!

http://www.eduplace.com/tales/

댓글 3개: